On 3.5 ha, about 800m from the village, the Intercommunal campsite provides 148 pitches from 80 m2 to 190 m2, most of them tree-shaded, 3 totally renewed sanitary facilities and 5 mobilhomes with every comfort. Vehicle access is allowed from 7.00 till 22.00 - Free WiFi
- Room TV large screen with air conditioning
- Computer connected to the Internet (free access)
- 2 table tennis tables, badmington (loan of bats and rackets)
- Play area, library, boules games, tennis
- Welcome drink from April to September
- Theme meal in high season
- Swimming pool open from May 15th - September 30th from 10am to 7.30pm, with view on the Dentelles de Montmirail et Mont Ventoux
Every Friday morning, Provencal market in Carpentras ( bus line A)
Every Saturday morning, Provencal market in Aubignan
Walks, hiking, cycling ...all the information is at your disposal at the reception as well as expert advice of the team who has a thorough knowledge of the region.
Pizza and Food- truck on the parking lot from April to October.
Bread and croissants every morning at the reception.
Ice creams, cool drinks, local wines, postcards, hiking map, bike tours ...
Concierge service (loan of electric bikes, car rental, concert and theatre tickets...)
Beauty care: (mani- pedi, makeup ....) on reservation.
Laundry (washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing table)
In the village: groceries, hair dressers, bank, pubs, restaurant, newspapers, pharmacy....
Credits Photos ©HOCQUEL A./ ABRY H. / BISET V. / ZIMMERMANN JL. / LEROY R. / MAISONNAVE S. - Vaucluse Provence Attractivité