We no longer live on the same planet as our ancestors: theirs was immense, ours is small.
"Bertrand de Jouvenel"
This is what we have implemented :
Covid19 sanitary measures
- We worked for you, to ensure you comfort and well-being. As such, we have sensitized our team, our supplies and our external stakeholders to adopt all the sanitary procedures linked to Covid-19 (barrier gestures, provision of hydro-alcoholic gel, protective masks).
- We have set up, for our various equipment (reception, rental, sanitary facilities, relaxation lounge, swimming pool, Tv room, children's play area, boules games) specific protocols that you will find in detail below. Our protocols
- we recommend wearing the mask in common areas and we have made available for each equipment a hydro-alcoholic gel dispenser.
- we also count on everyone's responsibility, so that your stay goes as smoothly as possible.
- we have large pitches and large living spaces, which avoid overcrowding. Camping is first of all an outdoor holiday. Here we are neither confined, nor locked up, we breathe, we eat outside, we live in contact with nature... We thank you and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Natural resources management
- Low energy bulbs everywhere on the site
- Solar lights
- Lighting coupled with a presence sensor
- Water saving and timer on the taps
- Solar hot water in the 3 sanitary facilities
- Rain water collection Local suppliers (as far as possible)
- Free hire of electric bikes
Green areas management
- "Smart watering" on the hedges and young plants (in the morning and in the evening)
- No chemicals, organic fertilizer only if needed
- Selection of Mediterranean vegetation which does not need much water and treatments
- The residues of tree- trimming are crushed to be recycled with the compost
- Delivery of pre-collection bags to motivate the selective sorting of waste
- Implementation of a sorting station at the entrance of the site
- Installation of a composter for organic waste
- Non-recyclable waste is dropped off at a waste collection center
- Recycling of used batteries
Only a few minutes from the campsite, visit the "sensitive natural area" of Belle-Ile.
Credits Photos ©HOCQUEL A./ ABRY H. / BISET V. / ZIMMERMANN JL. / LEROY R. / MAISONNAVE S. - Vaucluse Provence Attractivité